Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Lumenplay App-Enabled Personalized Light Designs
- Lumenplay™ Colorsplash lights are a unique style of string lights that can be controlled using a free App for a phone, tablet or other Bluetooth Smart Ready device. The App allows users to customize and personalize their light display by choosing from a thousands of colors, playing with an assortment of settings and even sync the lights with music.
- With the touch of a finger, you can transform these outdoor string lights from a Halloween-style orange and purple to a Christmas-y red, green and white.
- The possibilities are endless! Support your favorite sports team by customizing the colors during Football or Baseball season, deck out your house with themed colors for a party and wow your guests by syncing the light effects with the beats of your playlist.
- Our Lumenplay™ app-enabled LED lights are great for long-lasting indoor or outdoor use. Hang them for the upcoming holiday then change the colors, effects and other settings for the next!
- How do I set up my lights?
- It’s as easy as 1… 2… 3! Just do the following:
- 1. Connect your string lights to the connector box and plug them in,
- 2. Download and open your Lumenplay™ app,
- 3. Press connect and enjoy!
- What happens if I disconnect my App?
- Your Lumenplay™ lights will continue doing whatever you set them up to do! Any settings you configured with your App will sync into the controller box and remain in-place until you reconnect your App and change the settings. This includes the timer function!
- Do I need a Lumenplay Controller for every string?
- Nope! Once you purchase one of our starter kits, you can add additional extension strands adding up to a maximum of 350 lights! !
- Can I plug regular string lights into these?
- Nope. The Lumenplay™ string lights, controller and App work together to create this unique system.
- What happens if new features are added to the Lumenplay App?
- All you need to do to get new Lumenplay features is update your Lumenplay app!
- How many colors can I pick from
- Each Lumenplay multicolor, multifunctional LED is RGB (red green blue), meaning each bulb can display a range of colors. Using the App, this means you have MILLIONS of options!
- How crazy can I get with my Lumenplay lights?
- If you want, you could design an entire light show with a custom color palette and effects that allow you to pick your own speed, direction and brightness! Be the envy of Clark Grizwold himself!
- Can I control different strings at the same time?
- Yep! The Lumenplay App can control up to eight Lumenplay controllers either simultaneously or individually. Now, if you have a second device (such as an additional smart phone or tablet), you can double that amount!
- How many Lumenplay light strings can I connect to a controller?
- You can connect up to 350 lights to a single controller. For our 25-count LED strands, this means you can end-to-end connect 14 total strands, or 1 starter kit + 13 extension strands!
- What music works with the Lumenplay music visualizer?
- You can use any music on the same device as your Lumenplay App. The App will analyse each song during playback to create the light show for you!
- Is there a timer function?
- Absolutely! The Lumenplay App allows you to set a timer to turn on and off your lights.
- What devices work with Lumenplay?
- Refer to our Bluetooth 4.0 Technology Smart Ready device list.
- Where can I use these lights?
- Our Lumenplay lights are great for both indoor and outdoor use and are certified by CSA-US. Decorate the inside or outside of your home, shop, restaurant or venue!
- What happens when a bulb goes out?
- Lumenplay lights are very durable. If a bulb stops working, the others should continue to work fine. Lumenplay lights have a 3-year warranty under normal seasonal use.
- How close do I need to be to change my lights?
- You can change your Lumenplay lights from a distance of up to 60 feet. This may be dependent on obstacles between your device and the controller.
- If my neighbor downloads the Lumenplay app, can they change my lights?
- Yes. However, once you download the App, you can set a passcode to lock and secure your lights.
- How do I set a passcode for my lights?
- To lock your Lumenplay controller box, connect your strand & open your app. You will see the left screen pictured above. Once connected to your strand, click the lock button to display the screen on the right. Select your secret passcode and hit 'done'.
- Help! I forgot my Lumenplay pin!
- Not to worry! Click the information button when you go to enter your pin and you will receive instructions on how to reset your Lumenplay pin.
iOS & Android Bluetooth Smart Ready Devices
|Manufacturer||Product Name||Device Type|
|Apple||iPad (Air, Mini, 3rd & 4th gen)||Tablet|
|Apple||iPhone (6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5 & 4s)||Phone|
|Apple||iPod Touch||Media Player|
|Nexus 5, Nexus 4||Phone|
|Nexus 7, Nexus 10||Phone|
|Blackberry||Z3, Z10, Z30||Phone|
|HTC||Butterfly 2, S||Phone|
|HTC||Desire (510, 516, 601, 610, 616, 816, 820, eye)||Phone|
|LG||Optimus Exceed 2, Fuel, L35, L40, L65, L70, L80, L90, G, G Pro||Phone|
|LG||F60, F70, Realm, Tribute, Volt, VU 3.0||Phone|
|LG||G Series||Phone, Tablet|
|Motorola||Droid RAZR, Ultra, Maxx, Mini||Phone|
|Motorola||Moto E, G, Luge, X||Phone|
|Nokia||Lumia (525, 530, 620, 625, 630, 635, 720, 730, 735, 830, 930, Icon, 1320, 1520, 2520)||Phone|
|Pantech||Vega Secret UP||Phone|
|Sony||Xperia Series||Phone, Tablet|