In the pioneer days, when friends and neighbors lived miles away from one another, candles were placed in windows as a beacon so that travelers might see their destination and remain on the correct path to reach it in safety. In war times, women and children would put candles in their windows as a symbol of hope for husbands, sons and fathers who had gone to war. The candles were lit as they left and were lit every night until they returned safely home. Although placing a candle in the window no longer serves the same purpose, the message is still the same, that this home is a place of safety, love, happiness and hope and that we welcome you into it. Welcome your friends and family into your home by placing our flameless window candles in your windows this Christmas, for there's no better message that can be shared during the holiday season than that of love and hope. See all the window candles.
- LED light source eliminates need for bulb replacement
- Candle dimensions: 1 inch diameter x 4.5 inches tall
6.25 inches tall from candle base to flame tip
9 inches tall from gold base to flame tip
- Base dimensions: 6.5 inches long x 1.5 inches wide x 2.75 inches tall
- Lasts 540 hours on 2 C Batteries - 45 days at 12 hours per day
- Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
- Choose from realistic Amber flickering light or full on position
- Safe and easy to operate - no heat generated
- Windowsill mounting clip included
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Made from sturdy plastic with antique gold colored base
- Ideas: Christmas Candles, Window Candles
On one side, find a tiny light sensor that prompts the candle to illuminate at dusk. On the other, find an on/off switch for powering down your candle.
Each candle comes with a separate window sill tab that can be inserted into the keyed base. It is then inserted between the sash and the sill for full stability.